NCPE Friendraising/Student Events
Equally as important as fundraising is the concept of “friendraising” – holding an event whose primary purpose is not to generate thousands of dollars in contributions, but instead to create a feeling of camaraderie and community. When the NCPE holds an event to get our families together so we can feel good about our town and our schools, this is a “friendraising event”. If we can all feel as if we are a part of the NCPE, then we can all feel good about donating time, effort and money to the programs and events the NCPE offers.
- Class photos are a wonderful way to document your child’s growth throughout their school lives.
Grandview Health and Wellness Day
- A themed day of fun and games focused on physical fitness and supporting our children’s physical education.
- Volunteer to work in the garden and learn! If you would like to volunteer to help with the garden, please contact Jocelyn Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex Mager at email@example.com.
Mother’s Day Plant Sale
- A special opportunity for your child to pick out the perfect plant for the special women in their lives. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Andrea Lever at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help us recognize our wonderful teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week. If you would like to volunteer to help with the activities, please contact Johanna Stroever at email@example.com, Allegra Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org, Sara Reardon at email@example.com, or Colby Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Movie Night
- Family Movie Night is a free event for all Grandview and Gould families. Bring chairs blankets and enjoy a movie under the stars (weather permitting). This family-friendly event will replace Trunk or Treat this school year. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Lindsay Floria-Callori at email@example.com or Jennifer Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org.