Winter After School Enrichment Registration
Saturday, December 1
* We recommend that you only register on a desktop or a laptop.
* Go to https://ncpe.
* Log-in using your email address and password.
* Go to My Account and then choose MyForms/Paperwork or choose Click Here to
Register from the home page.
* Under New Forms you will see a form for each student. Choose your classes and click Add to Cart for each student. Your classes will be held for 10 minutes.
* Once you have registered all students, checkout and pay using PayPal.
* You will receive an email confirmation once your purchase is complete.
Easy online ordering and classroom delivery.
Buzz Book APP
You will love the added convenience of accessing the directory from the Membership Toolkit App. The app includes the NCPE Buzz Book and calendar —and links to the NCPE site through your internet browser.
THANKS FOR VISITING...
The North Caldwell Partnership for Education (NCPE) was created when the North Caldwell Parent/Teacher Organization (NCPTO) and the North Caldwell Foundation for Education (NCFE) decided to unite and create a new organization whose mission combines the goals of both previous groups. The purpose of the NCPE is to support the education of students within Gould and Grandview Schools. The organization serves as the connective link between teachers, parents, students and administrators through the provision of information and fostering a sense of community.
Thank you to our 2018 - 2019 Sponsors!
We are very grateful to the businesses that choose to invest in our schools each year!